New beginning

Throughout the summer, M. and I have been experimenting with food and being very domestic. I have been wanting to document our culinary exploits for some time. So here it is, a new blog focused on one of the things I enjoy the most: food. Be prepared for some exciting posts about our inner-city, roof-top gardening; experimental cooking with what little might be in our kitchen as well as trying to cook up our CSA box without wasting even those things we don't know much about, and just plain good eats.

2 comments:

bethany said...

Awesome! I love food blogs. I can't wait for you to start posting.

Jen said...

I love them too, which is one reason I've wanted to have my own for so long. The hubby doesn't really get it why I like to read blogs, especially by people I have never met who have cool things to say about food, but I just do.